Adding value from start to finish.
We offer a variety of services to our clients from pre-construction to project coordination making sure we take care of every need along the way.
- Feasibility Studies: We help our clients make informed decisions by evaluating costs for existing buildings or locations for new buildings.
- Preliminary Cost Estimates and Schedules: We provide in depth cost budgets and realistic project timelines utilizing the latest scheduling software.
- Design Build: We will assemble a project team incorporating the design, Architectural and MEP engineering process for single source accountability. This process will streamline the schedule and manage established budgets.
- Value Engineering: We responsibly suggest materials and methods to save a client money without sacrificing design helping a client stay within budget.
- Permit Procurement: We know and understand the permitting process. This enables Rubicon to ensure delays are avoided or minimized.
- Construction: We manage our clients construction related activities from start to completion.
- Site Supervision: We have professionally trained personnel to meet scheduled commitments, quality control issues and safety requirements.
- Scheduling: All projects have a construction schedule listing the activities of each subcontractor/vendor along with any owner/tenant tasks.
- Accounting and Cost Control: We ensure all project budgets are managed responsibly.
- Quality Control: Rubicon’s team including the Site Superintendent and General Superintendent along with Project Management will ensure proper subcontractors are hired and specified materials are provided and installed per plans and specifications.
- Punchlist and Closeout: We make sure when we finish a project all documents and warranties are completed efficiently. Punch list and closeout begin day one.